Tuesday, May 26, 2009

HELLO OUT THERE

I am trying very hard to understand all the technical mumbo jumbo-but I can barely text without messing up so please be patient,

3 comments:

  1. Hey Aunt Karen! I've been waiting for a post from you so I could leave a comment! Thank you for all your sweet messages! I miss you guys and can't wait to see you! I'm pretty positive we will be coming to see you around June 10th so we can take the five generation photo with great grandma mary. I'm so excited to see you, and for you all to see sweet baby Kate. She is so precious and I LOVE being a mom. =) Miss you and Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh and I'm so glad you started a blog! Now I can always read up on everything great that is going on in your family. =)

    ReplyDelete